Sunday, March 24, 2013

Five Guys I Find Attractive

Ok so this one is dead but look at him.  He is gorgeous.  Just watch the King and I and see what I mean. He has this smoldering look..well, you just have to see it. My BFF is the same way about him.  It's one of the ways we bonded early on.

OK so he's dead too but hear me out.  Look at him, would you?  He is amazing.  He is suave, sophisticated and has a sense of humor....about himself,even! I've had a crush on him forever and a day.  He is the one I'd be most likely to go out to dinner with if he could still eat dinner, that is.
OK, this one is alive.  I like him best when he is scruffy like this.  I think it's cute.  I think he seems humble and appreciative of his success.  He said all kinds of stuff at the Oscars because he was just so excited he just couldn't stop.  That would be me.  I'm sure I would be a complete mute or a nonstop talker.  They would have to drag me off the stage one way or the other.
OK, can you blame me?  Just look at him.  He is just beautiful.  I never even watched the television show he was on, that Gray's Anatomy.  I don't think I could have taken it. Plus he is married to one of my all time favorite singers.  Look it up.
OK OK he's dead too.  You just had to love him when we were teens.  He was cute and funny and had this cute little accent.  He was tiny but you couldn't really tell that on TV. He still was a cutie even when he got older.
I chose guys who were famous or at least were at one time because you all know the one and only man I find attractive is DH!!!   ;)

No comments: