Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My Zodiac Sign- halfway through the challenge

Scorpio: Scorpios are passionate individuals with a magnetic personality. They are forceful about going by their opinions. They have clarity of thought and expression. Due to their possessive nature, they become jealous quite easily. They are clever and courageous. They can be resentful and obsessive. They seek to take revenge of the wrongdoers. So be careful while dealing with Scorpios.
So I am a Scorpio woman.  Is this my personality profile?  Maybe it is, maybe it isn't.  Let's see.
I am passionate and forceful in my opinions.  I want everyone to agree with me right now. When I taught school that could get me in a lot of hot water with administrators but it never stopped me.
I used to have clarity of thought and expression until I was about 50 years old.  Then it got a little dicey.  Nothing to worry about...just less glib.
Oh, I am jealous, jealous, jealous.  Don't come near my man.
I think I am clever.  I am courageous, just ask any of my students. I always told them I was the little old lady who was not afraid of anything when I read that book to them.
 I wasn't always so courageous but I used up all my scaredy-cat-ism when I was a little girl and I was afraid of everything!  Even Godzilla!  Ever see the original Godzilla-not so scary.
OMG!  Can I be resentful!  I always said I have zero tolerance for adults.  I can be obsessive but I don't think I am very often. 
Oh, honey, would I like to have revenge on the wrongdoers.  I'd like to go to the Ohio Senate and Congress and slap the crap out of all of them for what they are doing to kids and education. 

Should you be careful dealing with me?  You bet your boots.  Just ask some of the people I have completely ignored after they wronged me.  Just ask some one I could walk right by and act as if they were invisible.  Oh, yes, tread lightly.
Now don't I sound strong and brave?  Well, only once in a blue moon.  Usually, I'm pretty meek.  Don't tell anyone, OK?

No comments: