Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Alien Nation

I have probably mentioned that I own a Kia Soul as does my WP and apparently, about a gazillion others in our immediate area.  There are so many that we came up with different names for different scenarios.  Like yesterday, I had to yield for another green Soul so I "let myself go."
In all these car sightings, it is becoming obvious that the green Soul was extremely popular.  Oh, excuse me, it isn't called green it is called "alien."   You know, like little green men.
Well, there are four or five in my immediate neighborhood that I see all the time including the one I had to "let go."  Which gave me the idea for the Alien Nation.  I think I want to start a club for Alien owners.  We could flash each other the Live long and prosper hand signal.
We wouldn't have to look so serious as Spock here  but you get the idea.  We would never have meetings because that is too alien of a concept.  We could all drive to the same place at the same time and be an Alien invasion.   Or, I know, we could all get bumper stickers that say Have you hugged your Alien today?  Yep, that's it.
I have plenty of time to get this going and I only need about 5 or 6 of those bumper stickers.  I'll get right on it....after I return from the home planet.
(Cue the TwilightZone music here)

No comments: