Monday, August 12, 2013

Pony Tale

When DD was a little girl, she love my little Pony.  A lot.  She had about a million of them.  She brushed them and played with them until they were a frightful looking bunch.Yesterday, she informed me she still has a my little Pony on her desk.  She is a grown up.
We went for our hike yesterday and there is a part of the trail that is just dirt and hardly any stones and no tree roots and if you walk on it just right it sounds like horse hoofs.
The weather has to be just right for a few days or more and yesterday, I just had to give it a try.  I galloped a few steps and DD clomped a few steps but it just was too wet around here for the last couple of weeks.  I kept trying though and even made a horse noise but to no avail.
Lucky DD, she had two little....OK, big ponies.  How about that?  At least she didn't try and brush us.(wink)

No comments: