Friday, August 23, 2013

Almost Over

OK,OK, I know you are getting sick of fruit fly wars but I can't stop.  I think(fingers crossed here) we are almost done and they, I mean, it will finally give  up and the war will be over.
Yes, that's right, I'm back to one measly fruit fly.  In the bathroom....where it all began.
I'm not getting too excited yet because we've had a few times we thought we were done but they always came back with a vengeance.
But I'm pretty hopeful that today we are coming to an end and General DH and I will be victorious.
I think we turned a corner when I went for hand to hand combat. Yep, that really turned the tide.
There won't be any signing of a treaty since fruit flies have those teeny tiny brains, they can't sign anything. There will be champagne for the General and me.  The 100 Years War is finally(again, fingers crossed here) over!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: