Thursday, August 1, 2013

A Couple of Weiners

I can hardly stand to watch this young woman throw her life away on this egotistical little worm.   She had to swallow her pride and stand by her man.  Now she had to go on "leave" from her job in Hillary Clinton's office.  Plus she has to smile through the entire thing.
I can't decide if she is as crazy as her husband or just a big dope.  How on earth she ever got mixed up with this man in the first place is a wonder to me.  I could see if she were a young college girl without a lot of experience getting roped in by a smooth talker.  She was a Washington D.C. go getter with an important and somewhat powerful position.  She wasn't twenty and broken hearted from a break up with her college boyfriend.
Maybe she was just desperate enough to overlook any warning signs that may have appeared during their courtship or the beginning of their marriage.  I find it hard to believe that an educated woman would be totally unaware of this weird behavior.
I mean, I'm a wife.  I think I know a lot about DH.  I think I'd be suspicious if he was doing something weird behind my back.  But once I was the wife of  the Anti-DH and I have to say I was completely duped.  The man was a sociopath and I had no experience with anyone remotely like him.  He sucked me in and I hung in there until I couldn't take it any more. Luckily I didn't have any children with this menace.
Huma Abedin is not so lucky.  She already had a child with this scum.  Maybe that's why she is still sucking it up.  Well, Huma, let me tell you something. It isn't worth it!
Do yourself a favor and run as fast as you can!

No comments: