Monday, July 15, 2013

#@!***@#*

Well, I'll be darned.  How about that?  All these years I spent thinking I was a shameless broad for having such a potty mouth and it has only meant I am honest and trustworthy.
Maybe  that means that Honest Abe Lincoln and George "I cannot tell a lie" Washington dropped a few "F"bombs in their day.  Now that makes me smile.
I really do swear a lot.  I never mean to and I don't like to use the Lord's name in vain but, other than that, I have no problem with swear words.
I am not exactly sure I know all the swear words there are to know but I know some in other languages like "Merde!" in France.
Don't you wonder who decided that a word was a bad word?  Think about the F bomb.  Why is that so bad?--only because we all agree it is.  I saw The Heat recently and Melissa McCarthy dropped the F bomb so many times that you stopped hearing it.  And boy, was she honest!
I had to laugh when a friend said they have to invent a new word for the F bomb because it is getting to be so common it doesn't have the same effect it did when we were young.
So the next time you want to be honest, just swear.  Trust me, it'll be fine, dammit.

No comments: