Sunday, July 21, 2013

I Scream You Scream

We all scream for ice cream!!!  Happy Ice Cream Day, everyone.
Did I have ice cream? You bet I did. 
Did I drink wine?   Remember the rule??  Wine and dairy don't mix.
Surprisingly, vanilla is the top favorite flavor of ice cream.  It is my favorite for sure.  There are others I like but hands down, vanilla is the best.
Recent "research" revealed that vanilla lovers are far from bland.  We are daring and take risks.  We set lofty goals for ourselves. We like to experiment. We are sure of ourselves. And we are so stubborn, you can never talk us out of loving vanilla.
So, take that, chocolate lovers and rocky road eaters.
My next experiment is going to be vanilla ice cream after a glass of wine.  I'm sure it is going to work out fine. Don't try to talk me out of it!

No comments: