Saturday, June 28, 2008

I Got Nothin'

OOh, yesterday was so much fun! I had my first Margaritas in about 5 years!! Oh they were good and I had absolutely no pain in my foot!! They were limey and cold and oh, I could go on and on. My brother in law is the best bartender on earth anyway so it figures they would be excellent. We were celebrating my nephew's 21st birthday(!!) and it was a lot of fun. Plus I did my best bowling of my life!!!! I think I got 172--I can't believe it!! Even in the boot!! Must have been the margaritas!
My daughter is here for a visit too. I haven't seen her yet as she and my son are attending a wedding so she is at his place today but I can't wait to see her. We have a great week planned and I know we will have fun. We plan to shop til we drop(that won't take long in my case unless she wheels me around the mall!)
My soaps have just been too good...I will probably coerce my daughter into watching with me. We can DVR them and fast forward through the boring parts. One of the girls with a split personality is emerging again and I can't wait to see what havoc she brings to Llanview! This poor girl's husband died in a tragic accident and of course she can't handle it so the alter is on her way. The poor actress has been sobbing and screaming for over a week now so it must be a relief to become her other half--so to speak. Her alter is not the crying type--she is the revenge type.
I guess that is really all I got. Not much happens to you when you are sporting the boot!

No comments: