Monday, June 23, 2008

NOT AGAIN?!?!!!

Ohmygosh...I just wrote an entire post about my skipping my dentist appointment and my injured foot and my CHeap-O diet non success and it got eaten by the darn computer and I don't know how to find it. It was my most inspired work....really.
I told you how I called and said there was a family crisis so I couldn't get my tooth worked on on Saturday and there was. I DIDN'T WANT TO GO! Instead I went over to my inlaws and I misstepped on their flagstone path and reinjured my aching foot. My niece was with me and she didn't know she had to guard me as she doesn't know how often I have stupid accidents like that!
The stupid scale has been stuck on the same number for a month so I am really going to do the Cheap-O diet and see how it goes. Oatmeal with brown sugar(1 tsp) and walnuts and blueberries for breakfast today and guacamole and chips for lunch. I will let you know how it goes. This is not as inspired as the original but that is the gist of it. I'll let you know how my foot goes and the dieting to by the end of this week. I'm hoping I can nudge the scale and I'm also hoping that in spite of the foot injury I can still work out!

No comments: