Thursday, June 5, 2008

I Wonder


I bought a bra today and they gave me the little hanger it came on. What the heck am I supposed to do with that?? I'm guessing nobody(well, maybe one or two) hangs their bras up in the closet on the hanger they came on. It just seems silly and couldn't the store recycle it? They're the ones who will be hanging up bras not me.

I do appreciate it when they give you the hanger when you buy a shirt or a dress. Those I can use. But they hardly ever do that. Now does that even make sense? Not to me. I bought a dress the other day and the salesgirl shoved it into a paper bag about 12"x14". I wonder what she was thinking? It was made of soft material so it will travel well but still... she could have at least offered to give me the hanger. Hmm...I just noticed the bag in the trash, make that more like 9"x11". So see what I mean?

I like to use reusable bags now. I do at the grocery store all the time and I wish I would remember to take them into the other stores I go in. Not that I would want anyone to shove a dress in one of them but for the drugstore and Walmart and the like, the reusable bags would be good. I wonder why I never remember to take them in with me? Must be some kind of mental block.

I met a woman who is a counselor. She is the most negative woman I have ever met. She is sure that Obama will be shot, that nobody can change, that generally speaking we are going to he** in a handbasket. I really wonder why she chose this career path. I have to say I wonder if she has any friends either. I mean who can take all that negativity for very long?

I often wonder ....it's good for the soul. At least it is for mine. In case you were wondering what's up with the cat picture? Nothing, I am just practicing!

No comments: