Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Whee!...Bowling

I mean Wii bowling. I got to try to do it at my sister's for the first time today and it was so much fun. I loved the little character we made of me and all the little characters she had already created. I am wearing a pink dress and I have a cool silver hairdo. I am wearing my glasses so I will do well.
I found out I have a bit of a hook to the left and I will have to compensate for that. It took me a little while to figure out how to throw and release but eventually I caught on and I even improved a little.
I actually bowled 106 which is the highest bowling score I ever got in my life. No strikes but I will keep trying. We didn't drink beer either so that probably helped(at least a little).
I was actually on a real bowling league when I was young. I was TERRIBLE!!!!!!!! You know how Barack Obama bowled?? That was me. I drank beer then so now I know what the problem may have been.
The best part was the "ball". It was just a hand held remote on a cord that went around your wrist. Didn't weigh hardly anything. I never could find a ball that I felt comfortable bowling with--oh except once I used a ball that was meant for little kids. That was ok. I don't want to pick up a heavy old bowling ball.
No wait, that wasn't the best part. The best part was you didn't have to wear those stinky, beat up bowling shoes they give you. Aren't those the worst??????? Worse than rental roller skates! I had on my own tennis shoes thank you very much and it was awesome.
We had a really good time but don't worry I wont be Bowling For Dollars any time soon!

No comments: