Monday, April 21, 2008

I KNEW IT!

Remember how I said I was getting fat? Well, I was right. I found out from the doctor that I have a " Fat infiltration of the liver." It just means my liver is fat. And guess what?? Having a fat liver makes it hard to lose weight! The liver helps to keep you less fat. I didn't know that but it does.
Talk about adding insult to injury.
What really kills me is that I really try to eat well. No chips and dip, no cookies, not too many fries, small meals and I try not to eat anything after dinner. Now I do this with varying degrees of success but lately I really thought I had it going on. Now this!
Well, I plan to feel sorry for myself for a couple of days and then I am getting over it. My fat liver and I will just have to learn to live with each other.

No comments: