Sunday, May 19, 2013

Good Book Alert

I am officially a book reviewer.  My first review will be posted on Good Book Alert on Blogger tomorrow.  If you google it you'll find it.
I'm really excited about being a reviewer because I always have opinions about what I've read.  Just ask my book club gals....or my Sis.  The good thing about this assignment is that it is a good book alert. I've read enough lousy books from the library to tell you that it will be a welcome relief to read only ones I think are good.
The book I've reviewed is Serenya's Song by Mysti Baker.  It is a fantasy book.  I haven't read too many of those except for Harry Potter and a few others.  This fantasy has dwarfs and fairies and elves.  I just kind of fell in love with that idea.  I especially liked the drunk dwarf!
You should read as much as you can.  It is a great escape and who knows, you might learn something new.  I've found out a lot of things I didn't know from reading.  And I only read fiction. So try it!

No comments: