Friday, May 24, 2013

The Purple Truck

So, DH is a pretty conservative guy.  He doesn't wear snazzy clothes.  It's hard to even get him to wear stripes.  Forget pink.  He is strictly a polo shirt and khaki kind of guy.
So imagine my surprise when he admired a bright purple truck with some big contraption on the front-- a spoiler or something like that.
It is in the lot of a local car dealer and when I saw it I jokingly said, There's your next car.  He sighed and said he loved it.  So I just kidded him that our future grandchildren and their car seats would have to be tied to the bed of the truck.
So who knew?  DH would really want a purple truck.  The one in the picture is not shiny or purple enough but it gives you an idea.
Who knows, maybe I'll run that pink shirt past him again!

No comments: