Friday, April 19, 2013

Curves


I wish I had curves.  Look at Jessica Rabbit up there.  Now those are curves.  As I said, I have none.  Don't believe me?  I got measured on Wednesday.  41-41-411/2, I swear.
Needless to say I wasn't very happy about it.  I mean remember that song, She's A Brick House?  Well I'm the real thing-straight up and down and solid as a rock.
So, I go to Curves.  I go five days a week with my workout partner.(Hence, will be known as WP).  I work hard and so does she.  We sweat while other ladies just...well, they don't.
I should have the sculpted body of a goddess but I don't.  And you know what?  I still don't have curves of my own. Now, don't get me wrong.  I look fine.  I have to be careful what I wear but I can find stuff that fits.  Pants are the worst.  When I find something that fits--I buy 'em.  I'm a size 8 bottom with a size 14 waist.  As you can see from my measurements I have no hips and my butt has disappeared.  I call it the flattest butt in America.
So as WP works on her curves( and man, she is getting them) I struggle along hoping that one day, I'll be 41- 38- 41!!!

No comments: