Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Day 29 Five Weird Things I Like

First, let me say, I don't really like weird things.  But one man's weird is another man's not weird so I'll give it a go.
I like peanut butter only.  No jelly, no banana, no nothin'.
I like soap operas.  I don't think they are weird but a lot of people do.  I think they are fun and funny(sometimes) and terrible sometimes but mostly just good fun.
I like my Peeps old and hard and crunchy.  Don't give me a fresh Peep.
Just rip open the plastic wrap and let them sit there--about a month is right.
I can't think of any other things that I like that would be considered weird but I can tell you about my mother's weirdness.  She loved to snack on banana peanuts and beer!

When my DD was little her favorite combination was canned peas and yellow mustard.  Now that is weird!  Sorry, honey, but you know it's true.

I guess everyone is a little weird.  Maybe if you asked someone other than me, what I like that is weird you'd get a better answer.  I guess I just don't think I'm a weirdo!
 
 

No comments: