Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Stalked!!

OMG!  I can not go on to my home page without that grumpy old guy who thinks you need to buy a house or insurance or something showing up.  Every day, every time I open the darn page.
And now he turned up on Facebook.  That's right.  There is no escaping him.  I tried to capture his picture to post here but it didn't work.  You know how they have pictures of the most wanted?  He is the least wanted.
To make matters worse, now he's sending his brother.  Another grumpy old man but I don't think he has any teeth.  I tried to capture him too but it kept turning the cursor into a pencil so I would sign up for something.  Probably hawking the same thing as his brother.
I don't want old men showing up on my computer screen uninvited. It's just....well, icky.
I think it's safe to bet that nobody wants those two showing up on their screen, not even grumpy old women.
If I was ever going to click on one of those ads(and I never am no matter what I swear on a stack of Bibles) it would never be one with a creepy old guy.  They should opt for some good looking old guy--like Sean Connery--yeah, he would work.  Then lots of grumpy old ladies would open it for sure.
But not me.  I never am going to click on an ad on my computer screen no matter what, no way, no how.....wait a minute, did I say Sean Connery?  Hmmmmm.

No comments: