Thursday, May 29, 2008

I Really Don't Want to Know

I heard a medical report about Jon McCain last night. I guess he released his medical records for scrutiny on the Friday before Memorial Day. They had three hours to comb through 1200 pages(!!!!!!) that covered the years 2000-2008. There was a litany of complaints from hangnails to skin cancer which caused the deep scar on his face.
If you are 71 years old I guess it is not shocking to have such extensive medical records. I have noticed that as we get older things start to crop up. Some have more than others. I think McCain got more than his fair share but I digress.
The hing that really got me was the report about his buttocks. No, really. I am not making this up. The medical report said that his buttocks were unremarkable except for a light freckling. OHMYGOSH!!! MY EARS!! MY EARS!! TAKE THAT BACK!!!!!! I really don't want to know anything about my president's buttocks or really hardly anybody's backside interests me in the slightest. Especially not the wrinkly old backside of a 71 year old man!
I'm sorry but I just had to share and get this off my chest. Now don't start thinking about his chest. Ew! Start thinking about somebody's chest that you would actually want to see. How about Wally Zee from the Cavs?? He has a lovely chest. Just google his name and you can see for yourself. I would love to add the picture here but I haven't learned how to add a picture yet. I only did it the one time and every other time I tried it didn't work.
There, now. Didn't that take your mind off McCain and his saggy baggy body?? Oops, I did it again. Oh my poor head. I have to stop thinking of it... please distract me anybody..... what, the diet?? How's it going??...................................................................did I tell you about the report about John McCain's medical records?

No comments: